Natural molecules rigorously selected

Resveratrol and curcumin...


The YVERY laboratory has distinguished two molecules of interest within the large family of polyphenols found in nature: resveratrol and curcumin.
These molecules are rigorously selected according to their degree of purity and their initial performance.

Resveratrol

Did you know? Resveratrol is a natural polyphenol found in more than 80 plant species, the best known of which is black grapes. However, because of the amount of pesticides used over time, the source of resveratrol from the vineyard is less active.

At YVERY, we chose to select a resveratrol extracted from a wild plant called the Knotweed (Polygonum Cuspidatum) known to be rich in resveratrol.

This high purity extract, solubilized and protected, is titrated to 98%, which explains why only 20 mg of resveratrol in each capsule are necessary to obtain the desired effect. The absence of contaminating agents in the remaining 2% of the extract is promptly verified by high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) performed by an independent laboratory.

Curcumin

Did you know? Curcumin is a polyphenolic pigment naturally present in the spice of turmeric. In certain dietary supplements, turmeric extracts concentrated in curcumin are sometimes combined with black pepper "piperine" to improve their bioavailability.   

The Turmeric extract selected by YVERY is titrated to 42 mg of curcumin which corresponds to the correct and recommended dosage to obtain a liquid curcumin content  without any adjuvant such as "piperine".

  • Rigorous selection of natural molecules
  • Strict monitoring of the absence of contaminants
  • Dosages required for optimal efficiency
TOP